Multiple Recruitment for Bookkeepers in the UK
The United Kingdom (UK), a country in Europe is a constituent of four nations comprising of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales with each having its own separate capital cities. London, the capital city of England is regarded as the largest city in the country.
The country is known to be one of the best for teeming immigrants from all over the world as it boast a significant amount of employment opportunities with amazing wage packages. Getting a job/position in the country can’t be any easier as the country has a strict policy against discrimination throughout the employment process.
We’re super excited to bring to you available job openings in the country for the post of Bookkeepers. Successful candidates are required to have exceptional customer service skills, reliable and capable of meeting the demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily financial transaction of the organization
- Effective maintenance of the organization bookkeeping and accounts
- Coordinate the effective preparation of monthly or weekly payroll
- Effectively processing of payments and invoices
- Adhere to established regulations and policies
- Perform all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal and client-focused
- Able to work for extended hours
- A keen and strong eye to details
- Competent and trustworthy
- Strong and passionate
- Capable of standing for long hours