The Federal Republic of Nigeria, a country in West Africa. It’s regarded as the most populous country in the whole Africa. It shares border with Chad, Niger, Benin, and Cameroon to the Northeast, North, West, East respectively.
The country is regarded as the giant of Africa. Recently, the country’s economy is booming hence leading to creation of several employment opportunities. Getting a job/position in the country can’t be any easier as the country has a strict policy against discrimination throughout the employment process.
We’re super excited to bring to you available job openings in the country for the post of Receptionists. Successful candidates are required to have valid driving license, exceptional customer service skills, reliable and capable of meeting the demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the face of the company
- Welcome visitors to the organization
- Providing excellent first impression to all customers
- Handle the assigning of rooms to guests
- Perform all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal and client-focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work for extended hours
- A keen and strong eye to details
- Competent and trustworthy
- Strong and passionate
- Capable of standing for long hours