McDonald’s Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant in San Bernardino, California, United States. McDonald’s crew members work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process.
The company is currently seeking talented, customer service oriented and passionate individuals to join the company. In this position, you’ll be responsible for achieving good daily customer satisfaction as well as achieving good sales.
We’re super excited to bring to you available job openings in the company for the Crew Members. Successful candidates are required to have exceptional customer service skills, reliable and capable of meeting the demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Presenting of customers bill to them
- Receiving and processing of customers payment
- Effectively address customers complaints and queries
- Effective cleaning and clearing of tables and tray
- Welcoming of customers to the restaurant
- Timely taking and serving of customers order
- Effectively relaying of customers order to the kitchen staff
Job Skills and Requirements
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal and client-focused
- Able to work for extended hours
- A keen and strong eye to details
- Competent and trustworthy
- Strong and passionate