PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
Pepsico is currently seeking to hire multiple personnel to serve as warehouse workers to work in the company’s store worldwide. In this position, you will be charged with the responsibility of accurately loading and unloading of packages from the truck as well as providing accurate documentation for products received or send out.
We’re super excited to bring to you available job openings in the organization for the post of Warehouse Workers. Successful candidates are required to have valid driving license, exceptional customer service skills, reliable and capable of meeting the demand of the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and offloading of packages and deliveries
- Receiving of inbound materials and packages to the warehouse
- Effective filling and labelling of packages and materials
- Removing of debris and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Adhere to established safety regulations and policies
- Perform all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- Good organization skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal and client-focused
- Able to work for extended hours
- A keen and strong eye to details
- Competent and trustworthy
- Strong and passionate
- Capable of standing for long hours